4/5/09

Elizabeth The Golden Age


ELIZABETH THE GOLDEN AGE


This is the first movie I have watched this semester for EDU 3217. I have watches this movie together with all my fellow course mates. When I heard that my friends and I have to watch this play, what comes to my mind was this play must be very boring. However, I was wrong because while watching this movie I started to like the movie because of the great and interesting story line. The movie is about Elizabeth; Queen of England which is portrayed as a loving and caring queen. Even though she is a woman, she shows her ability on how to rules the country. Then, the movie becomes more interesting when it comes to the part that involved Sir Walter Raleigh. This is because the characteristics of Raleigh have changed the Queen’s character. She started to show her jealousy and weaknesses. She fall in love with Raleigh but she finds that her Bess; her favourite maid is also in love with Raleigh. The most memorable scene in this movie is when Spain wants to attack England. Elizabeth’s cousin who wants to replace her make a conspiracy with Spain to defeat England. Elizabeth joins her people to protect England and it really shows her determination as a leader of a country. For me this is a very interesting movie to watch and I am very glad to have this opportunity to watch this movie with all my friends.

1 comment:

  1. yes fahmi, i agree with you. this movie is really great. i enjoy watching this movie due to its great storyline.it's such a waste if we don't watch this movie, right?

    ReplyDelete