4/12/09

Second Chance?

If I have second chance to do my simulated teaching of course I will say YES. This is because my previous simulated teaching is really worse. If I have other chance I will improve my teaching. I will plan my lesson very well and be more confidence in my teaching. I will take all the positive comments that can improve my teaching. All I have to do if I have another chance is totally different style with the previous lesson. It is pity that I do not have second chance to do simulated teaching for drama class. However I will try to improve my style of teaching for the other class

1 comment:

  1. yes dude. I will do the same thing if I were given the second chance. I'm quite frustrated about my fist time doing the simulated teaching. there are lots of improvements that i want to do. So, keep up the good work so that we can be a better teacher in future.

    ReplyDelete