4/12/09

Simulated Teaching

Simulated teaching is one of the assignments I have to finish for drama class. Like I have done before, I have to include some activities for my simulated teaching. It is quite challenging for me because I still not used to simulated teaching. However, I have tried my best and at last I have finished my simulated teaching as well as my fellow course mates. I found that most of us doing the same activity especially for those who taught about Oedipus Rex. Most of us did about character traits. I think it is not a big problem to argue that we are doing the same activity because even though the activity is almost the same, the way of teaching is different. Then, after we finish the simulated teaching our tutor gives a lot of comments which is really useful for us as teacher to be. Last but not least, I think simulated teaching is really useful for me because it is like a practice on how to teach in class when I become a teacher in class. Simulated teaching also helps me to understand more about the play that I have to learn because we are doing the same thing in the teaching session. So I have to work hard to improve my style of teaching during simulated teaching session.

No comments:

Post a Comment