4/12/09

Weaknesses in Simulated Teaching

I have found that I still have a lot of weaknesses in my simulated teaching. The most weak point that bother my simulated teaching was I am lack of confidence especially in terms of fluency. I really need to work hard on it. Then I have to get the correct ways to use my body language because through body language it can shows my confidence in teaching. The used of body language also can help me to control the class. This is because I think I have failed to control my students even though there are some students give full attention to my lesson. Besides, I think that my worksheets is not well-planned. I must admit that my worksheets are chaos. This is may be the effect of last-minutes preparation and because of that I could not planned my worksheet very well. I could not give better worksheets for my students and the worksheets are not for their level. I have realized that I have to know students level before I create the worksheets. For the other simulated teaching I have to be more prepared. If is still doing the same thing I could not improve my style of teaching. I hope that i will improve myself for the next time and I will do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment