3/30/09

RELATED & USEFUL

RELATED & USEFUL

There are a lot of aspects of the lectures/tutorials are related and useful to my area of study. First of all, as a future teacher, this course is really helps me a lot on how to interpret a play/drama. This is really important for me to know about it because as a teacher to be I have really to understand about the drama before I want to teach my students in class. Through EDU 3217, I have been exposed to the correct way to look on a drama. Besides, tutorials also help me a lot to understand on drama. It is also help me to build my confidence because during tutorials I have to involve a lot in group discussions. It’s help to communicate with each other and it’s really useful and it can be used as a practise on how I’m going to communicate with students in class. Tutorials session also give me variety of ideas that I can do during my teaching session. This is because the activities that I have involved in tutorials are similar to the activities that have been used in school. All I have to do is just make a little bit improvise to make the activities more interesting. After all, I must admit that there are a lot of aspects that are related and useful to my area of study.

No comments:

Post a Comment